I am delighted to be supporting my client who is a rapidly growing SME, located just outside of Newcastle City Centre, with their search for a Sales Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and commercially driven Sales Administrator to join this forward thinking company.
The successful candidate will have experience of working directly with clients ensuring that accurate records are maintained and helping improve clients current process’. You will be a great communicator with the ability to work with people at all levels.
• Set up new customer payment collections.
• Set up and administer new clients on accounting system.
• Maintain master client log in line with contractual terms.
• Ensuring new client contracts and filed correctly and terms are accurately reflected in the Finance systems.
• Monthly and ad hoc invoicing.
• Reconciliation of debtor payments to ledger.
• Full debtor management, including overseeing legal action if needed.
• On-boarding clients from a Finance perspective.
• Review current processes/systems/policies and implement improvements to ensure more efficient ways of working are achieved.
• Experience of credit control is essential
• Administrative experience and working under pressure to tight deadlines is essential
• Educated to degree standard is desirable
• Possess excellent numeracy skills
If you have the above skills and experience, then please contact me for further details.