I am delighted to be working with a UK based Manufacturing Company with their search for a National Service Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to mange the Service Department staff and Engineers nationwide, ensuring compliance to all health and safety and a efficient and profitable operation.
The main duties of the role are to:
Generate a growth plan covering all aspects of the department which is measurable, quantifiable and with clear milestones.
- Recruitment of staff.
- Implementation of an effective staff training programme.
- Devise successful Sales Strategies to ensure profitability for the business.
- Technical support.
- Reviewing and improving service documentation.
Prior Experience is needed in the following areas:
- Managing service department administration and engineers on site
- Understanding and operating company systems around costing, invoicing and delivering targets
- System building to deliver KPI’s timely and accurately to deliver output per operative analysis time and costs
- Planning operations
- Customer care
- Control of vehicles, system maintenance for service
- All Health & Safety aspects SOP’s overview and controls
- Staff training and engagement
- Staff development plans
Please contact me for further information.