I am delighted to working with a stable, yet ambitious, family owned business located in County Durham with their search for a Despatch Coordinator.
You will be joining an Organisation which is proud of it’s high staff retention and therefore a composed, motivated and enthusiastic team player will be required. Experienced of working as a Despatch Coordinator within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous although other industries may be considered.
As a Despatch coordinator you will organise the delivery of the finish products to customers throughout the UK. Although the role will be initially arranging transport and organising the supporting documentation, there will be the opportunity to progress quickly (training given) within the role – eventually working towards full coordination of the department and fully interacting with the Supply chain, Sales Teams and Customers.
Main duties of the role:
- Liaising with the Supply and Demand Manager on a weekly basis to establish deliveries to be made.
- Prioritising customer orders – working alongside sales managers/customers.
- Issue despatch paperwork to drivers and organise all administration within the department.
- Weekly reporting (both stock and despatch)
- Experience of working as a Despatch Coordinator.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Motivated, composed and enthusiastic.
- Team worker.
- Advanced computer skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with the opportunity to progress within the role, 23 days holidays per year, mini health care plan, pension and annual profit related bonus scheme.
For further information, please contact me.