Talent 84 are delighted to be supporting one of the north easts largest company who specialise in reverse engineering of rotating equipment. They service and repair all varieties of large industrial pumps. They are currently at an exciting point of their development and a new position working on the shop floor for a CNC Turner has arisen.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Production of components from drawings, using Puma CNC machines.
- Working with tolerances up to 0.02mm
- Must be fully conversant in both metric and imperial measurements.
- Working as part of a small team which sees a great variety of components pass through the Machine Shop.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Time-served CNC Turner with experience of Fanuc programming
- Experience on Puma machine would be an advantage
- Timely production of parts to pre-determined deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be a time served Machinist.
Salary: £25,300 – Overtime available which is paid at, time and a third Monday – Friday and time and two thirds for the weekend
37 Hours per week
07:30 -16:00 Monday – Thursday
Pension 3% Company contribution
Cycle to Work Scheme